Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gecko Galz Guest Artist

Hi there! I shared in the previous post that I am the guest designer for Gecko Galz this month. It was nice to make these pieces of art using Leanne's vintage images, she has a great collection!  They have me featured here and will share my art in their monthly newsletter. Exciting! Do take a minute to stop her shop to see her great vintage image collection. She also offers classes and a kit club. Thank you for stoppn' by, have a great day!






11 comments:

Tess Davis said...

Love them! You have a great way with Vintage!!

Jackie said...

These are lovely! TFS!!!

MaxineD said...

beautiful - love the way you use these images.
Blessings
Maxine

Dolly B said...

Love them all, I am a lover of all things vintage,and your tags are gorgeous

Mary

Margaret said...

Wow! Those are all gorgeous! Great job.

NickelNook said...

Congratulations to you, Cassandra! Your artwork is beautiful, and very inspiring! Thank you for sharing it!...Nancy :o)

Jonia said...

These are all WOW items. My goodness Cassandra you are moving up in the paper crafting world. Which I always knew you would girl. Blessings to you and congrats!

Natalie said...

Cassandra, these are gorgeous, beautiful pieces of art! God bless!

Cheryl said...

Cass, these are all gorgeous! I love the way you showcase vintage images.

1CardCreator said...

Congrats on the feature Cassandra! Lovely pieces.

trisha too said...

Congratulations to you! Lovely pieces, and Gecko Galz has such fun things!!!

:)