Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Some more art...

Hi there, here's a couple pieces I made over Christmas break. The first one is inspired from Christy Tomlinson's video she did, called Christmas Canvas tutorial. Very cute, she also did a tree with 2x4 wood pieces. I'd love to do that for next year and the next one is me playing around with another She Art girl from when I took Christy's She Art Workshop. I haven't mastered mine to where I am in love with them yet but I have found that I like mine with hair in a bun. The longer hair seems to look like a helmet head when I do them. haha! Thanks for stoppin' by, have a great day!

2 comments:

Tess Davis said...

They both look great! I would love to learn how to make things like this!!

Micki said...

oh wow girl I LOVE both but especially the girl. Wonderful!