Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Check this out...

Ok, I've been wanting to get some lace and a few other things for some of my art projects. I figured I'd try Goodwill to just see if they had anything in their linens area that I could use like curtains or something. I am strolling down where they have the housewares and I see this bag, not your little 'ol Walmart bag but your trash bag size of lace. Oooo God is awesome! There are all kinds of colors, it was $15. I debated and walked around some more, found a smaller bag, half a garbage bag for $5. A lady next to me says, look at this bag of ribbon, it's $10. I was debating on that too. It had over 100 spools of ribbon. I went back to the smaller bag of lace and carried it around with me just in case as there were other women eyeballin' the bags too. Anyway, I settled for the smaller bag as I got to thinking I don't know where to store all that other lace. I don't even know where I'm going to put all this. When I was at the register a lady in line said, Where'd you find that lace?! Over there. She was gone in a blink. haha!

Here's the bag along with our Golden waiting to inspect the bag.



8 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a score! Good for you!

MaxineD said...

WHAT a find - God is so good!!
Blessings
Maxine

Melisa Waldorf said...

SCORE!!!! What an awesome find! I'm so jealous,teehee.

Becky said...

wow... you hit the mother load :)

Jackie said...

Wow! What an awesome find....can't wait to see what you make with it!

Leslie St.Aubin said...

Gotta love bargains. I once found five sets of SU stamp sets, complete with clam shell boxes for $2 each.

trisha too said...

YES!!! I love it when things like this happen!

:)

Margaret said...

What a bargain!! I bet that you oooh'd and aaaaah'd over every piece as you took it out of the bag
Margaret xx