Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sharing some art

Hi there, it's been quite a productive week and weekend and it's finally feeling like Christmas, the temperatures are chilly. I know what you're thinkin', she's silly for wanting it to be cold. Probably, but in the summer it was in the three digits. Now that it's winter, it feels good out.
I have some art to share with you and I love how they turned out. I am in the process of cleaning the art room out now and it's quite messy in here. I have thrown out and given away so much, I can't believe there's still more stuff in here. The Lord has surely blessed me with more than enough to make art with.

I hope you all are doing well and have a great day! Thanks for stoppin' by.

7 comments:

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

Beautiful pieces of art. I love the musical border and the bird on the first one. I really need to get into my art space and clean up. IT always gives me a burst of creativity when I do that. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday :)

Dolly B said...

love what you have created. I NEVER seem to get my scrap room cleared and just how I want it :(
Never enough hours in the day ( or probably I just dont have good time management)

Cheers
Mary

Pam said...

These are so beautiful and serene. Very nice. Did you paint on the green leaves on the first one? (I can't quite tell on my screen.)

Heather Jacob said...

wow what fabulous artwork ... so creative and unique .. love it all .. hugz x

MaxineD said...

Great work Carolyn - love the way you think outside the box and do things I would never think of doing :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Cheryl said...

Both of these are gorgeous! I love the ruffle on the bottom of the top project.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

KarenC Inspired said...

Love the dress form. Love your work! always.