Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Psalm 18:1-2 WAW challenge

Hi there, how's it goin'? All is well here, the sun is shining and there's a crispness in the air, not a cloud in the sky and it's that bright blue. Beautiful day! I wanted to share this piece with you that I made for my WAW challenge. I have the Word art over there free for you, if you'd like to play along.
I hope you can see the texture on the paper behind the lady, I ran it through my embossing folder and then lightly painted over it to bring out the texture. It turned out really pretty. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

8 comments:

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and texture. I hope to play along one of these Wednesdays. :)

Jonia said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love it Cassandra. One of these days I am going to do a canvas that I like. Tried one this week and out the door it went! Oh well will keep looking at yours until I try again.

Lori said...

This is beautiful! I work in mixed media, too, and I love this!! I'm a new follower, and I'm off to explore your site!

Margaret said...

Your art is so beautiful. Lovely job on this one.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi Cassandra! Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very Blessed and Happy New Year!!!! Love ya GF!!! Angie

Sarah Bennett said...

Hey Cass- Happy New Year! Wow- this is gorgeous! I absolutely love the soft colors and the romantic feel of this beautiful work of art. And yes- that texture really shows and it's awesome. Can't wait to see what you have to share with us in 2012! Hugs!

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

this is just beautiful!

Melisa Waldorf said...

GORGEOUS!!! If you ever need to find a home for this one, just let me know!