Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Matthew 1:23

Hi, the sun is shining and it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. It's still warm here, yesterday was 75. I am getting used to it. If it decided to cool to around 65 year round, I'd love that!
I wanted to share with you a piece that I made for my WAW challenge. I hope you stop by and share your Word art. :o) Our sponsor for this week is Nice Crane Designs!

Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel, which is translated, God with us. Matthew 1:23

So beautiful to know that no matter what, we are never alone. There are times we may "feel" that we are alone because we have become so used to having someone be there, whether a friend, loved one or family members. But you aren't ever alone He is right there with you.
Thank you Lord for always being with me.
Thank you for stoppin' by! Have a great day!

9 comments:

Ann-Margaret {Ann-Margaret's Visions} said...

What a beautiful piece, Cassandra!! :) I love the vintage feel it has to it!

~Laurie said...

This is soooo beautiful!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

This is stunning. I just love your work Cassandra. Thanks so much for linking this to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby

Lisa Echerd said...

Beautiful, love the subtle colors.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous piece Cass! TFS!!!

Tammy said...

Wow this is gorgeous and what a wonderful and inspiring post. Thanks for sharing it.

Hugs,
Tammy

ChatterScene.com said...

Soo pretty!

Barbara Jean said...

This is lovely, and happens to just be one of those moments I felt alone.
Thanks for reminder He is always with us.

Blessings
barbara jean

PS Thanks for following my blog. =)

Just Me said...

I love this piece. Its beautiful