Tuesday, December 27, 2011

In the art room

Hi there, how was your Christmas? It was peaceful and quiet here. We enjoyed the day very much.
I made a couple pieces the other day and I wanted to share with you. Yesterday, I finished up this piece, inspired by Christy Tomlinson's Christmas tree canvas. She has a tutorial video on how to do it. When you get a minute, stop by and watch.
This next one is also inspired by Christy from her She Art Girls workshop. I watched the videos again the other day and love how she makes her girls. When you get some time you should take her class, incredibly talented and inspiring teacher she is. I hope you have a great day and thanks for stoppin' by!

4 comments:

NickelNook said...

Such lovely work, Cassandra! Both of these pieces have such a wonderful fun and fresh feeling! Thanks so much for sharing them!...Nancy :o)

Dolly B said...

Gorgeous especially love the tree

Cheers
Mary

xinme said...

I love these, Cassandra! I enjoyed Christy's tutorial that you linked, and you've BOTH inspired me!

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

I love your work, so inspiring.