Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Snowballs

Hi there, the weather here is gray today. After spending a week in the mountains with chilly winter weather was nice and to come home to seventy degree weather in December is not my idea of winter. December is winter it needs to be cold. haha! So maybe today the weather will shift into cooler weather.
In the video below I wanted to share with you some Christmas snowballs I made. They are super easy and you probably have everything on hand. Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Dixie said...

Great idea and video, Cassandra! Looks like a fun project, but I will definitely be wearing my old clothes for this one :) Would love to have a bowl of these on my end table.

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

What an adorable project! Thank you so much for sharing the video. I am always walking around with paint on me or my clothes somewhere. :)

Jackie said...

This is pretty cool! TFS!!!

Shelly said...

These are awesome, Cassandra - a way for me to have snow in Florida. :) I'm pinning this, so that I remember to make some for next Christmas.

I love your videos and the fact that you aren't afraid to just be yourself. It makes them so enjoyable. Thanks for being real.

I think I'm going to try making a little snowman when I make my snowballs. I'll have to glue a shovel or broom to him, so he has something to hold him up.