Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm still here and 50% offsale at LSS

Hi there, I'm still here, taking a couple days off from the computer. I should be back online Saturday. :o) I hope you all are doing well. I will be posting some pretties soon!
Before I go though Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is having a 50% off sale starting Thursday to Sunday! Now is the time to get the cutest svg
fancy cupcake box and wrappers for your upcoming Christmas party or birthday. She also has these simple to make and pretty svg snowflakes that would look great hanging above your tree. Do take a minute to stop by!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jennipher said...

Hope you are doing well Cassie. I'm behind on leaving comments and returning emails. Can't seem to catch my breath. Hopefully you had a blessed Thanksgiving.