Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday with Lindsay's Stamp Stuff...

Hi there, my first post on this new adventure, it's for Lindsay at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff and this piece is close to my heart, helping me press through some things. The main piece is a dress formm from her  Sewing Bits and Bobs collection the wings and bodice paper are from her Vintage Sheet Music collection, which is free. The flair at the bottom of the form is from a coffee filter. The words are dear to my heart, I read them and get teary eyed. I wrote them on regular computer paper,  added some distress ink and cutout. The flower is cut from a scalloped punch and wrinkled.



4 comments:

Jill said...

HI!! Looking forward to reading more on your new blog!! Hold on and let God take hold of it and you will SOAR!
Rhanks for stopping by my place...i hope to post very soon cuz it's been way too long!
xo, Jill

Sarah Bennett said...

Your art is always so unique and inspiring. And this is no exception. Just wonderful!

Margaret said...

Your art piece is beautiful Cassie. I'm so glad to see you catching on to the idea and going with it I look forward to seeing more of what you create.

KarenC Inspired said...

I love your sentiment. Fear is the very thing that holds us back from being the best God has created us to be!
I've become a follower & hope to participate in your challenges.